WE NEED YOU!
The Sea History Differently project is all about people – engaging people with maritime collections, inspiring people to learn and delivering exciting events to the local community. Therefore we also need people to help us do this, so if you’d like to get on board then sea below or click on a link for more details….
For information on current volunteering opportunities, please email us:
We have various options on offer to all and some of the roles you can get involved with include:
– Events Assistant Volunteer
– Exhibition Assistant Volunteer
– Design and Graphics Volunteer
– Marketing and Social Media Volunteer
– Maintenance Volunteer
– Digital Interactives Volunteer